Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
slavenp slavenp is offline

Default Scroll

Thanks for quick reply. Have pushed the scroll locked button, still won't
move, put the scroll lock light off and it still won't move. The s/sheet I'm
working on had a number of rows hidden. When most of the rows are hidden the
sheet scrolls up and down OK, but when all rows are unhidden the screen does
not move!! Is there something that I'm doing incorrect?

"Kevin B" wrote:

Sounds like you've inadvertently pressed the Scroll Lock key. Press it again
to toggle it off, it's usually located in the upper right portion of the
keyboard, to the right of the last function key.
--
Kevin Backmann

"slavenp" wrote:

When I use the scroll function the sheet does not move. The bar on the right
hand does move though. By using the 'page up' 'page down' or cursor keys, I
can select different boxes, but the screen still does not move. I have text
down till row 300 or 400. Can you help!!