Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Can it be done in excel?

In a sheet module enter:

If Intersect(Target, Range("A1:C1")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
Application.EnableEvents = False
Range("A1:C1").Value = Target.Value
Application.EnableEvents = True

HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Eric" wrote in message
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this trick in excel?

Within the cell A1, B1, C1, when I enter a number in one of three cell,
such
as 3 in cell A1, then 3 will be automatically display on cell B1 and C1.
On
the next step, if I enter 6 in cell B1, then 6 will be automatically
display
on cell A1 and C1. On the next step, if I enter 8 in cell C1, then 8 will
be
automatically display on cell A1 and B1.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this trick in excel?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric