Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Credit card Calculation

So if you don't know what the question is, you shouldn't be looking at Excel
for an answer.

Perhaps you could look at the terms and conditions of your credit card
account, or (as I said earlier), think about which of the supplied
parameters is likely to be relevant. Another course worth pursuing is to
look at your credit card bill and see what value they have calculated, and
see how that compares with what you might interpret from the defined
conditions and the input data.

Note also that you have supplied us with conflicting information, in that
there are two things which you've told us are in L6.
--
David Biddulph

"Joel" wrote in message
Thats the problem i am not sure how to calculate it
--
N/A

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Well, your starting point is to think about which items of data are
relevant, and to think about how you would do the calculation by hand (or
with a calculator). Once you have decided what calculation you need
Excel
to do for you, finding the way of doing it is normally the easy part.
--
David Biddulph

"Joel" wrote in message
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a minimum payment
calculation
on my spreadsheet for my Credit card

I have the following Cells

Credit Limit (L2) £4300

Credit Card Amount Owed (L4) £3300

Minimum Amount (L6) 2%

And then I have a cell (L8) Minimum Payment and it is in this Cell I
want
it
to say what my minimum payment will be if you could help with this that
would
be great

Regards Joel

Amount Owed (L6) £3000