Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Robert B. Robert B. is offline

Default Formula Question

Max

This code is working great. I added a few more columns of data and figured
it out.

Thanks so much for your excellent help.

Robert B.

"Max" wrote:

Based on your set-up as described, try this adaptation
In the other worksheet,
In C8 down are the droplists for the names: John, Betty, etc
Put in D8:
=IF($C8="","",VLOOKUP($C8,Delivery_Info!$A:$C,COLU MNS($A:A)+1,0))
Copy across to E8, fill down as far as required
--
Max
Singapore
"Robert B." wrote:
Max,

I input the formula below and created the data on a sheet called
Delivery_Info (data is in A,B,C Columns starting with row 1.

On other worksheet I input the formula in column D row 8 (will replicate it
after and copy down a number of rows). Column C has drop down menu for name.
Excel is telling me it is an error in value? I am not sure what to change.

Robert B.