Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default technical problem of newsgroup usage

Hi David ,
I meant

"To sign up for notifications when you find an interesting thread, select
the thread that you want to sign up for, and then click Notify me of replies
(above the message pane)."

from

http://www.microsoft.com/library/gal...eNotifications

I made some additional testing and found that clicking the "Notify me of
replies (above the message pane)" I get a refusing answer (Request is
unsuccesful, try later - or something like this, I'm translating back from
Hungarian, the original English words can differ), nevertheless the request
IS granted, I get notifications. It's very misleading and annoying. Earlier
this feature worked well for me. How can I restore the correct operation?

Thanks,
Stefi