Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta[_3_] Tushar Mehta[_3_] is offline

Default multiple pie charts on same graph

Create two pie charts and position them next to each other. You can
always format the result to look like a single chart. For an example
you should be able to adapt see
Stacked Charts
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgr...rts/index.html

In article ,
says...
I need to have two pie charts in one overall chart in '07? They are
completely separate data sets (common categories), and so I cannot have the
"pie of a slice" which I see, unless I can use a zero value for one slice of
the main, and then divide that into 100% somehow (in which case it doesn't
show up in one, and the subslice ends up being pie number 2).

I have to have it this way for printing/file purposes.

Any help? Thx.