Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default formula in conditional formatting with dates

Hi Mel

Try
=AND(A2-A3<=31,A2-A30,OR(A1="Due",A1="Sign"))

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"MelB" wrote in message
Cell A1 = doc status with the following possible values:
"Due", "Revise", "Sign", "Complete".

Cell A2 contains a date.

I need a formula for conditional formatting that will turn Cell A2 yellow
with blue bold font if A1="Due" or "Sign" AND Cell A2 is within 31 days of
today's date. Todays date is located in cell A3 as =TODAY().

I have used the conditional formatting function alot in very basic ways,
but
am somehow just not able to work out this formula.