Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Deleted gridlines.

You most likely formatted those cells to a color of "white" which makes the
grislines disappear.

Format to Automatic or No color.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:49:02 -0800, RobIDP
wrote:

They were actually gridlines. "All Borders" didn't work; however, I was able
to create borders through the "More Borders" option. Still wanting to know
how to reestblish those gridlines.

"JLatham" wrote:

Were they gridlines or actual cell borders? I'm betting borders. Try this:

Select all of the cells without borders and then on the Home tab, click the
down-arrow in the box just to the right of the B I U (bold italic underline)
icons, there is an option in that group for "All Borders". Click it and see
if things improve for you.

"RobIDP" wrote:

I accidently deleted a section of gridlines in Excel 2007. How do I make
them reappear? Selecting the section and activating View Gridlines doesn't
work.