Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Meenie Meenie is offline

Default How do I change the color of each bar in my graph?

Thank you both so much! You've made my life much easier :)

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Make sure that's two single clicks, not one double click.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"John Mansfield" wrote in message
When you click on the bar, instead of clicking on it once click it twice.
Clicking on the bar twice should select the single bar. Then go ahead and
format it.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"Meenie" wrote:

When I click on the bar and go to "format data series" and change the
color
of the bar, they all change. I want to change each individually, how to I
make them do that?
Thanks! Meenie