Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gaurav[_2_] Gaurav[_2_] is offline

Default dont know which function to use.

Hi all,

I am not sure which function to use in this scenario which could make my job
easier.

This is what i have:-

column A - agents name. column B - Team Leader's name (this is for week 1).
column C and D same data for week 2. then week 3, week 4 and week 5.

This is what I want to acheive:-

I have to check if an agent has worked under the same Team Lead for all the
weeks or he worked under different TLs. If all 5 columns (that have Team
Leaders names) match, well n good. If any one, two, three, four or even all
five of them are different, i want to highlight that row.

Bottlenecks:-

We pasted this data for all five weeks from five different reports so the
Agents names might not be alligned (even after sorting), For example - in
week 1 the first agent was X, in week 2 he resigned so when we sorted the
data, we might have different agents in the same row. quite confusing. let
me know if need to provide anymore information.

If this has an easier way, it will save a lot of time and something else as
well :(

Thanks