Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Need help: Excel automatically change input values

Sorry, I didn't even see that there was another question, I believe somehow
Excel remembers that you have used text to columns in a certain way and it
affects pasting of comma delimited data and you obviously found out the
remedy. Thanks for posting back.

Peo Sjoblom

"Leo" wrote in message
Thanks a lot for such a quick response. It works to solve the problem that
changes value of 1 to 0.01.

For the deliminator problem, I tried "Convert Text to Columns wizard" on
one
cell, removed any deliminators there. Seems that Excel does not split the
value automatically anymore when I paste values.

Thanks again and wish you the best!