Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cindyred cindyred is offline

Default Question on how to raise a price 15% in a coloum

Hi,

Ok when I do this ,

The first price is $ 9.00 In a new coloum I did 0.15 copy and paste
special in 9.00 colum.I selected Value and multiply. the total came to then
from $ 9.00 to $ 1.35.
when the total should raise to $ 12.60

Cindy
"Pranav Vaidya" wrote:

try this,

type 0.15 in a different cell.
Copy this cell
Select the column in which your current data is listed
Use Paste Special--Values and select multiply

HTH,
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

"cindyred" wrote:

Hello,

I need help on rasisng pricing in a coloum ,(all pricing) I cant figure out
how to do it , I can do it in another colom , but I want to do it in the
coloum that its in .'

any help
Cindyred