Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Susan Susan is offline

Default E-Mail Issue in Excel

Thanks for the quick solution. This worked great!

"JP" wrote:

If you are comfortable with VBA, just highlight your data and type
"Selection.hyperlinks.delete" in the immediate window.

1. Hit Alt-F11 to bring up the VB Editor
2. Ctrl-G to bring up the Immediate Window
3. type "selection.hyperlinks.delete" and hit enter

The hyperlinks should be gone.

HTH,
JP

On Nov 13, 1:35 pm, Susan wrote:
An Excel spreadsheet was sent to me by a superior in my office. There are
E-Mail addresses in one column. There are multiple columns that when you try
to click on and/or enter data into, a new mail message opens up in Outlook to
one of those email addresses. I can not figure out how to get this to stop
and neither can my superior.