Jon Peltier

Susan -

I don't see my original response, but I probably suggested a pivot table. The nice
thing about the pivot table is that it adds up the responses of each type for you,
without making you sort or count them or mistype the number yourself. Well, making
ME mistype the number; you might be one of those people who can type.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Susan Lambert wrote:

The easiest way I've found to do this is to sort the column (if all answers
are in the same column), then add up and post a number for the yes, no, N/A.
Then I post the answer column on the X-Axis. It's a work around but it
works ok for me where I do a lot of survey type graphs also.

"garrison0013" wrote in message

I'm trying to graph the results of a survey. The responses are either
Yes,
No, or Not Applicable (N/A), and should be shown on the Y-axis (the Z-axis
if
I go to a 3D graph). I have not yet been able to do this. Can anyone
help?