Ken

Default match

Note I mistakenly posted this in "excel.misc". Not trying to cross post.
Sorry.

Hi,
I have two columns 300+ rows long. One (A) contains names. One (B) contains
single digit numbers; either 1 or 2 or 3, etc. through number 8.
What I would like to do is type in a name in, lets say (C10) that would
return EVERY number in column (B) that was next to that name. If I type
in(C10) Donald Getts and this name appears 20 times in (A) I need the 20
numbers that are in column (B) next to Donald Getts.
Of course I need the numbers separated by a comma or have them appear in
separate cells would be better yet.
Sorry to drabble on but I see so many questions here that are harder to
decipher than the answers provided.

Thank you, Ken Williams