Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Me Me is offline

Default Named Range Graph Data

I am importing data on a monthly basis from an access query that varies in
size into an Excel spreadsheet. The named range the data is being imported
into is not adjusting to accommodate the new data, whether it be more data or
less.

For example, if the range of data is A1 to C90 one month, but the next month
the range is A1 to C275, the named range is not adjusting itself to the
furthest portion of the new range (C275).

Is there a setting I'm missing? I assumed the range would adjust according
to the data being imported into it.

Thank you in advance.