Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JOHN HARRIS JOHN HARRIS is offline

Default Conditional Formatting in Excel 2007

I have a spreadsheet that tracks the number of screens completed in doctors
offices each month. What I would like to do is set the CF in Excel07 so that
an arrow appears next to the number showing whether the screens for that
month increased, stayed the same, or decreased.

Col A Col B Col C
July August September
12 12 24

Nothing would be in Column A since it is the start point, Col B would have a
flat arrow, and Col C would show an UP arrow.

Cannot figure out how to do this, and would appreciate any help.

TIA

--
JOHN C. HARRIS, MPA, MBA
JCZ CONSULTING OF TAMPA BAY