Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ajax Ajax is offline

Default Autoformat

I am taking an online class that is using an Office 2003 textbook and I have
Office 2007 on my computer at home. So far I have filled in all of the
numbers and titles for a table in my current project, and now and the book
(office 2003) is telling me to select format on the menu bar and then
autoformat and then Accounting 2 from the dialog box. I have explored the
tabe and format options on excel 2007 but I cannot find this format or a way
to replicate it (accounting 2) . Is there a way to do accomplish this in
excel 2007?