Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Weeepie Weeepie is offline

Default Reopen workbook

Hi Dave,

I replaced dummymac to a module.

Now it's working perfect.

Thank you verymuch for your support.

Weeepie

"Dave Peterson" schreef in bericht
Did you add the macro named dummymac to your workbook's project?

It would be the simplest solution.

And make sure that that macro is in a General module--not under
ThisWorkbook or
behind a worksheet.

Weeepie wrote:

This is working.

But each time I restart the tool I get this message
"The macro ,path and name!DummyMac, can' be executed. The macro is not
available etc...."

But the other macros or working .

Is it possible to disable this message

I've tried displayalerts = false but it returns anyway.

Weeepie

"Dave Peterson" schreef in bericht
Maybe you can use application.ontime to run a do-nothing macro. As
long
as
excel is open (not necessarily your workbook), excel will reopen a
workbook to
run that macro.

Option Explicit
Sub testme()

Application.OnTime Now + TimeSerial(0, 0, 1), _
"'" & ThisWorkbook.Name & "'!DummyMac"

ThisWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False

End Sub
Sub DummyMac()
'uncomment this line for testing???
'MsgBox "hi"
End Sub

Depending on your security settings, you may get prompted to allow
macros
open.

--

Dave Peterson