Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Therese Therese is offline

Default Filter words

Hi Ian
Thanks!

"Ian" wrote:

There may be a "sumfunction" as you call it, but I don't know what it is.

Are the rest of the cells in each column occupied, or blank?

If blank, then =A1,A2,A3... etc will do for you.

If not blank, is there some way to determine which cell you need to copy
down (ie does it fit some criteria)?

If it isn't possible with a formula, then it's probably possible with code,
but still needs some way to determine exactly which cell to copy.

Ian

"Therese" wrote in message
Hi
I have columns with words in different cells, f.ex. one word in A1, one in
B2 and one in C12.
Is there some sort of a "sumfunction", so that I can filter all the words
down into row 14 ?
Thanks
Therese