Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Excel 2003 chart lines are too thin

You want the borders of the bars or columns wider? Why? If the bars are not
distinct enough, use a darker fill color. Lately in my bar and column
charts, I don't use borders on the bars at all.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Mac" wrote in message
2007 is not recommended for work or college. There has to be a way to
make
the lines display wider in 2003.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Purchase 2007.

With 2003 you're stuck with the 4 available.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:11:00 -0800, Mac
wrote:

The lines are the same size as the x & y axis. I found the weight but
it
only has 4 selections and no more selection. My girlfriend has 2007 and
the
weight had MORE for a selection.

How do I make the lines on the bar chart thicker?