Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Renee B. Renee B. is offline

Default Create An Address List with Pictures in Excel 2007

I am attempting to attach pictures to the appropriate address record. I have
already imported the addresses from a text file and am tried adding pictures
by creating a new column and then inserting the record's picture. As you may
have guessed, the picture is huge, all over the page and not attached to it's
record.

How do I attach the picture to the record so that I will be able to do a
mail merge in Word where the picture will print to the left of the address?