Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
S Willingham S Willingham is offline

Default ACT! and Excel

I am using ACT! to manage my contacts, prospects and customers. I would like
to integrate with my excel quote template. My template consists of Fields
like "Company", "contact" etc and I would like to be able to choose the
company field and get a drop down of all the companies from my ACT database.
Once I choose a company from the list the other appropriate field would be
populated (address, city ,state, zip etc)
Can anyone give me a idea of how to go about this?

If this is not possible with ACT is it possible Excel to Excel? I have done
this type of thing using Excel and Access but my current set up does not
include Access

Thanks in advance.

Steve