Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JR Hester JR Hester is offline

Default How to do mail merge from excel worksheet to word document.

MAilMerge is a Word„˘ feature. Congratulations on preparing your data source
in Excel. The Word community will servw you better for teh MailMerge
directions.

To get you started though, go to the mailings tab Start mail Merge option
You will select the type of mailing, define a data source( point mail merge
to your source-- that excel spreadsheet you created), design the document(
place position merge fields, and then merge the data.

The above is a very condensed instruction set, but gives you an overview of
the process..

HTH

"hiron" wrote:

I am using microsoft office 2007. I created a database of over 950 addresses
with the purpose of doing a mail merge. I do not know how to find, or match
fields to word document for merging. Help.