Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default 1 Heading for 2 columns

Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:45:00 -0800 from Beth
:

"Stan Brown" wrote:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:35:01 -0500 from Stan Brown
:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:30:00 -0800 from Beth
:
Is it possible to have 1 heading for 2 columns?

Yes.

Now that I've answered the question you asked, here's what you really
want to know: Highlight the two cells, right-click and select Format
Cells. On the Alignment tab, select Merge.

How do I do it? Or can you tell me where can I find out how?

You quoted my answer to your question. It's usually a good idea to
read an article before you post a follow-up query.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/