Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rr94527 rr94527 is offline

Default Vertical Concatenate function

Hello, I have rows of data that needs to be concatenate together to form one
nice long string. Each row has a number assigned to it. Lets call it ticket
number.

Ticket number 1 has 4 rows of data that needs to be concatenate.
Ticket number 2 has 7 rows of data that needs to be concatenate.

How do I concatenate tickets that does not have a fixed number of row?
I tried using pivot table to count the number of rows each ticket has. Now
that I know, how can tell excel that this ticket has 4 rows to concatenate,
that ticket has 7 rows, etc?

A million thanks in advance.