Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default copy formula from 1 workbook to another & not carry the extension

Use EditReplace to change all equal signs, viz: = to say: zzz in the entire
sheet
Copy n paste over in new book, then reverse the process there by
using EditReplace to change all: zzz back to equal signs: = in the entire
sheet
--
Max
Singapore
"bpittman" wrote:
I am trying to copy a sheet full of calculations to another workbook. I want
the calculations to look at the new workbook and not carry the extension
names into the new workbook. I want the calculations to look at the same
pages on the new workbook. New months worth of data with same analysis.

Thanks