Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marc Marc is offline

Default formatting Pivot table breaks

Hey Roger -

I'm familiar with and use the method that you mention. However, all of a
sudden my cursor never turns into the solid black arrow.

Any thoughts?

Marc

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi Rob

Hover your cursor over any one of your subtotal rows, until you see a solid
black arrow pointing right, then left click.
Apply whatever formatting you want, and it will be applied to all of your
sub-totals.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Rob" wrote in message
I have a simple pivot table that lists stuff. it lists States group by
region. On the region break of the pivot table (the summization line) I
would like to shade and bold the font. Is there a way to do that without
having to manually format each row... My concerning is if the data changes
will loose my formatting.

Example:

NY 45.00
MA 450.00

Northeast regions 950.00 <-- I would like this line bold

FL 65.00
GA 27.00

Southern regions 92.00 <--- I would also like this link bold.