Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Odd question about sending attachment via Excel

Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:19:00 -0800 from Amy
:
I have a daily fee deposit spreadsheet that I send via Excel every day.
Recently I was asked to create a PDF of another report and so I attach that
report along with my usual e-mail from Excel. After opening my fee deposit
e-mail in the last week, 3 people claim to be unable to use Excel and IT has
had to repair it on their pc.

When was your computer last thoroughly virus scanned? If it was
recently, get a second virus scanner and run that, in case the first
one missed something.

(Run it as an on-demand scanner, not constant background protection.
You should not have two virus scanners running at the same time, as
they may interfere with each other.)

http://OakRoadSystems.com/