Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron F. Ron F. is offline

Default Pick cell from chart

I am developing an estimating spreadsheet that calculates labor hours. I have
built a separate 10 column and 6 row chart with info I want to pull into the
estimating spreadsheet. The colums are labeled as "Difficulty Factors" and
the rows are labeled as "Pipe Sizes". Each intersecting cell is a portion of
a labor hour.
The estimating sheet has 3 drop down lists. I want to build a IF AND
statement that will select a intersecting cell in the chart if certain
criteria from the drop down lists are true.
There are 60 different cells in the chart. Is it necessary to write 60
different IF AND arguments to obtain info from a particular cell in the chart
or is there a easier way??