Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.xml
JP[_3_] JP[_3_] is offline

Default Digitally signing VBA Project

Thawte charges $299, a bit cheaper.

https://www.thawte.com/ssl-digital-c...dTo-SecureCode

HTH,
JP

On Nov 10, 5:08 am, "Michelle" wrote:
I want to digitally sign my macro, so that all our offices can use it
(without prompts). I know I can use SelfCert.exe, but I would like one which
is recognised by windows as a trusted source (so all my users don't have to
add my self cert on every machine). I have spoken to Verisign - they charge
$499, I looked at GoDaddy, and they don't make them.

Is there a more affordable source of one of these certificates?