Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do you change the number of undo's in excel

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\E xcel\Options is not a
"command".

It is a subkey

Just open the Registry using StartRun regedit

Click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER and follow the path by expanding.

When into the Options section, you must create the DWORD and value as explained
in steps 4-6

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:35:01 -0800, Jerry (donotspam)
wrote:

I searched the entire registry for the command:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\ Excel\Options
in the first article you referneced and it was not found. My Excel only
allows 1 undo!