Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Saeed Saeed is offline

Default how to monitor/highlight upcoming expiry/due dates

I thank you JLatham for the swift response. I tried out the formula but I
couldn't get what I needed may be you would get the picture of my needs
through this info :

Main Cash

Date
Description
Dr
Cr
Balance

9-Nov
Abc
941,000
-
941,000

9-Nov
123
35,000
-
976,000

9-Nov
Romeo
11,000
-
987,000

10-Nov
London Bank
-
941,000
46,000

10-Nov
International Bank
-
11,000
35,000

This sheet is a very long list. Sometimes a daily debits may amount to 30
entries or more.Every debit is expected to be moved(Credited) the next day.

So, I need those Debits(35,000) that are yet to be moved to the banks to be
HIGHLIGHTED(Due Date).

"Saeed" wrote in message
Pls, I need to monitor cheques that are post dated and cash that is
supposed to be deposited into the bank next 1 or 2 days.
Thank U in anticipation.