Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bobzter100 Bobzter100 is offline

Default Saving Worksheet to new file by tab name

Hi
I need to save a single worksheet from a master workbook by its tab name to
a specific folder on my C: drive. The macro needs to extract the worksheet,
save it to the c: drive, close the new file and return me to the original
file (the master). Also €“can I remove the standard Sheet 1, Sheet 2 and Sheet
3 when creating the new file as they are not required.
I have already created the tab name and the folder on the c: drive
(C:\Report Logs)and only need the macro to accomplish the above.
Cheers
Bobzter