Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
macropod macropod is offline

Default Remove a Function

Hi núria,

Here's a macro to do the job, on the assumption that you don't have the RUNDEN function embedded in a more complicated formula:

Sub Clear_RUNDEN()
Dim oCell As Range
With ActiveSheet
For Each oCell In .UsedRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas)
If InStr(oCell.Formula, "RUNDEN((Daten!") Then
oCell.Value = "=" & Mid(oCell.Formula, Len("=RUNDEN((") + 1, Len(oCell.Formula) - Len("=RUNDEN((") - 4)
End If
Next
End With
End Sub

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"neska" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have the following problem. I have prepared, where I have been using the
function ROUND in many cells. Now I have to remove this function but I don't
see an easy way for doing it.

Now I have: =RUNDEN(('Daten'!F9);1)

And I would like having: 'Daten'!F9

Can anybody help me? I see no other option than removing this funtion
manually...

Best regards,

núria.