Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MelB MelB is offline

Default password protection

I have a workbook with 10 worksheets and 9 users that will be accessing the
work book.

There are 8 sheets which correspond with 8 of the users. Whenever one of
these 8 users opens the workbook I want only their 1 worksheet to appear and
for them to have read only rights to that worksheet.

For the remaining user, I want them to have two options:
1.open the workbook and see all 10 of the worksheets with read only rights
2.open the workbook and see all 10 of the worksheets with full editing and
changing rights

How do I do this with password protection? I don't have any experience with
macros yet so I am hoping that isn't necessary for this.