Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Hutchins Tom Hutchins is offline

Default Break one rpt into multiple rpts

It's possible to do what you describe using an advanced filter controlled by
a macro. See Debra Dalgleigh's Contextures site for lots of info & sample
files advanced filters.
http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilt...abase#Database

A couple of her filter example files might be particularly helpful:
FL0004 - Create New Sheets from List
FL0013 - Create New Sheets from Filtered List

Hope this helps,

Hutch

"break one rpt into multiple rpts" wrote:

I have created an excel report with column headings and data for 500
individual banks. I would like to take this report, and create 500 separate
reports, one for each bank. Is this possible?
Thanks!