Dave Peterson

Nope.

The feature to add pictures to headers/footers was added in xl2002.

But the ability to use "rows to repeat at top" has been available for a long
time.

But there never was a "rows to repeat at bottom".

One suggestion that you may not like is to print twice. The first time from
(say) MSWord that adds the footer picture/logo.

Then run that paper through the printer one more time to get the real report.

jmon wrote:

First of all, I saw this thread back on 1/9/05 and I am sorry to repeat, but
I am puzzled on how to insert a company logo to the Footer of my excel
spreadsheet using Excel 2000. I have followed this example described in the
KB article below, and it only repeats the picture on all pages in the HEADER
but not the FOOTER.

XL2000: Unable to Insert Image/Picture into Header or Footer
http://support.microsoft.com/default...71&Product=xlw

I know in the newer versions of Office 2003, 2002, and XP you can just click
on the picture icon from View...Header..Footer..Custom Footer.

Is there something I am missing here?

Thanks for any help!

--

Dave Peterson