Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rllngriver rllngriver is offline

Default Repetive Formatting/Creating a Toolbar button

Hi:

I work on different worksheets all of the time and have to choose format (on
different cells specific font withing the cell). I normally right click on
the font within the cell I need to format and choose format, select Font,
change the color to red, and choose strike through. How do I create a button
so that whenever I want to format any cell that I want to, I can have those
steps done immediately by clicking on a button.

I also sometimes need to format font so that is just green in color.

All this I want this button to be on the toolbar no matter which workbook I
am working on. I want it to be there all of the time.

Thank you.