Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nic Bowker Nic Bowker is offline

Default When editing a funciton wheel mouse stops

I havea fairly simple excel sheet, that ever now and then I want to change
data in.

So for example in cell A2 I will have a sum total.

Now if I want to change that to be that a2 now equals the original sum +
another cell , I click in a2, click at the end of the fucntio in the text bar
and hit the + symbol....now to get that cell that is off the current view
(i.e. B785)....I can no longer scroll with my wheel mouse to go down to that
cell and click on it. I now have to go over to the side scroll bar, click and
drag that, then find my cell. click it and so on.

Just a bit on the tedious side - is there a reason for this disabling of the
wheel mouse?