Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default how to monitor/highlight upcoming expiry/due dates

If I were going to do my banking in such a manner, I'd first add a column
where I could also indicate that the needed deposit has been made.

Assuming that the date for the check is in column B and the "deposit has
been made" indicator column is C then a formula like this would flag upcoming
due checks when it is 3 days from its due date and ignore any that are due
farther out than that or that have passed their due date. Example is for row
2:
=IF(AND(B2NOW()-4,B2<=NOW(),C2=""),"MAKE DEPOSIT","")
Any entry in column C such as an X or any non-blank character will mark it
as 'deposit made'.

"Saeed" wrote:

Pls, I need to monitor cheques that are post dated and cash that is supposed
to be deposited into the bank next 1 or 2 days.
Thank U in anticipation.