Gord Dibben

You probably don't need a macro.

You could use the VLOOKUP Function with a table.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for info.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlFunctions02.html

While you're there check out using Data Validation drop-downs for entering
values to lookup.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:35:03 -0800, "guideme"
wrote:

I need a crash course on macro and forms,
Specific thing I need to know how to do is to create a sheet that gives me
the specific salesperson on a specific zip code when entered on the zip code
blank field.
It should also have the salesperson's phone numbers/emails/cell associated
with each zip code query.
I also need to create another sheet with product part numbers associated
with a description and price list, when a part number is entered or vise
versa.
HOW ????? I'm panicking.