Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pat Pat is offline

Default Excel as a products catalogue?

The continuing story of my products catalogue...
Having experienced trouble with Word in that matter that too many pages with
picture objects and textframes leads to a collapse, I eventually tried
Publisher and, of course that would work fine. However I find it easier
working with Excel and therefore my question is: Can Excel handle lots of
A4-sheets with up to 15-20 rows where also each row gets a jpg-picture in a
frame? Or would this Excel-file also break up and lock after page 20?

I have tried a couple of pages and so far it seems ok. The resulting
catalogue is then supposed to be saved as pdf and burned on cd. I really hope
this works in Excel. I would really appreciate opinions and experiences on
this matter.

Patric.