Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pammy Pammy is offline

Default links missing

I have several workbooks that have 3 links attached to them. On one of the
workbooks, (they all have 52 sheets for 52 weeks), the links are missing.
There is information on all the sheets that have been entered so far this
year. I do not know what the user did, because all the sheets are protected
except where they add information. Is there any way to restore the links?
These links carry are for updates from sheet to sheet so that when the
original report is ran, it brings in all the information from all the
workbooks for that week. Thanks,