Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zone[_3_] Zone[_3_] is offline

Default In relation to macros

Okay, thanks! I will check on that. Relative addressing sounds like a
really bad idea to me. Guess it works for some people. I tend to like
things to be absolute (which is probably why I like Excel to begin with!).
But I don't want to miss out on anything!
Regards,
James
"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
Hi James

you may need the Stop Recording Toolbar as well.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200754

"Zone" wrote:

On this topic, I have no icon my my Visual Basic toolbar that seems to
control relative addressing. Am I missing something? Thanks, James

"Gary''s Student" wrote in
message
To assign/re-assign shortcuts:
ALT-F8 Options

(I like CNTRL-e and CNTRL-f because I use CNTRL-c for copy)

To get that relative button:

View Toolbars Visual Basic
BEFORE you start recording

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200754

"Boss" wrote:

I have recorded a macro and i wish to keep the keyboard shortcut as
ctrl
C. I
have recorded keeping the short key as ctrl Q. Kindly help how can i
change
it?

Second thing once i click record macro excel is not asking for
relative
reference option. Kindly help how can i get that as well.

Thanks
Boss