Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GILBERT GILBERT is offline

Default Macro question

That worked John, Thanks for your help. As you can see, I am new to macros
so this community and knowlegable people like yourself make our daily tasks
easier and fun.

"John Bundy" wrote:

On the left side of the screen where you built the macro, you should see a
project folder that lists all of the sheets (CTL-R if you don't see it)
double-click the ThisWorkbook icon, and then at the top there are 2 drop
downs, chose the one on the left and select workbook, it will automatically
open the open event for the workbook, paste your code there.
--
-John
is helpful.

"Gilbert" wrote:

I created a macro in excel 2003. I would like the macro to run automatically
every time I open that particular spreasheet. Thank you in advance.