Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark Parent Mark Parent is offline

Default Change the location of external data feeding a pivottable

Some time ago I created a pivottable which pulls data from an external MS
Access database. I need to move the database to another directory.

I know that if I select "Pivottable Wizard" and "Back" I can redefine the
source of my external data, but it seems that I need to redefine the entire
connection (source, query, fields etc) and I'm not sure I can remember
everything I did. Is there a way I can change just the location of the
source data, without going through the entire linking process ?