Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default excel 2007 version Rearange Columns

I think we may be talking about different things.

You can change the series order still.
Select the chart and then on the Design Tab Data group Select Data.
There are Up/Down arrows in this dialog to change Series order.

And you can still use the bounding areas that appear when a series is
selected to move and resize data to be used by series.

Cheers
Andy
--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Steved" wrote in message
Hello Andy from Steved

Thankyou for your reply Its a shame because I like to put the columns in
order I like

Oh well I'll will have to label for example City 1-City, Roskill
2-Roskill,
Counties 3-Counties, and so on it's not a big deal.

Thankyou.

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

I am assuming that when you say 'drag columns' your are refereeing the
the
function in xl2003 of being able to adjust a data points value via the
mouse
and resizing or positioning the data point. If so, it is no longer
possible
as the feature has been removed from xl2007.
If not can you explain further.

Cheers
And

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved

I know you can drag columns but for some reason I cannot drag the
columns

any ideas would be most welcome. excell 2007 version

Thankyou.