Jon Peltier

How could you finish the quote before starting it? Do you have a time
machine? Did you invent the flux capacitor?

I can't envision the difficulty, if all the data contain physically
meaningful durations.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

ckrogers wrote:

I'm using the steps found in

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html

to chart a timeline for quoting from Received From Customer-Submitted to
Estimating-Due Date-Done Date-Submitted to Customer. I even use the
diamonds at the end for the date finally submitted to the customer to close
out the quote. It works great! My one problem is when the quote is done
early (with a negative duration), the bars don't adjust so my end date is
that many days longer than it should be. Is there any way around that?