Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bookish bookish is offline

Default Sorting Worksheet w/o breaking links to other sheets

I have a worksheet (Sheet 4) with approx 175 rows of data. Each of these
rows links (by specific cells) to another sheet in the same workbook. For
example: Row 1 links to Sheet "Row1", Row 2 to Sheet "Row2", etc.

I need to be able to sort the data in Sheet 4 without changing the data in
the linked worksheets (I'd be sorting Sheet 4 by name or by revenue or by the
data in lots of other columns....it'd depend on the information required for
a report). For what it is worth--I'm using the other sheets as the method of
inputing data into Sheet 4.

I'm using Excel 2003.